At Research Instruments, we focus on individual growth and ensure our employees expand professionally while maintaining a balanced work-life approach. With over 140 employees in Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand, we continue to grow in numbers and strengths by constantly looking out for new talents to help us achieve our corporate goals. One of the fundamentals for being the preferred distributor in the market for 25 years is our innovative, creative and fun team.
Research Instruments Group (RI) is a leading full service distributor of instruments and reagents for the Life Science laboratories. RI represents industry leading manufacturers in providing next-generation tools and techniques together with services including training, maintenance, instrument validation and development of problem solutions.
We represent globally highly recognized brands and are actively seeking a dynamic and aspiring individual to join our team for the following newly created position.
Technical Sales Specialist - Life Science
Candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Degree in biomedical field, with a few years of experience in the field of sales and marketing in the Life Science research market
- Experience and knowledge in the Genomics, Proteomics and Cell Biology research field. Local experience is very helpful
- A team player who is results-oriented, resourceful with good written and spoken communications and interpersonal skills
- You should be a team player who is motivated, confident and interested in excelling in a technical sales field
- Should be Singaporean or PR and able to travel overseas for training and meetings
- Independent, resourceful with good communications and interpersonal skills. Able to work co-operatively with all level of colleagues
Supported by a team of Product Managers and Application Scientists, you are responsible for overseeing and driving the sales and marketing of instruments and specialty Bioreagents in Singapore, including:
- Develop specific promotional and relevant marketing and go to market activities, to achieved sales in your territory
- Generate new customer, develop strong branding & positioning strategies to enhances awareness of our company and its products represented
- Developing and driving the marketing plan for your products
- Coordinating with field service and application scientists to ensure customer satisfaction
Remuneration package will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position applied for in the subject header.