BioSkryb has ushered in a whole new era of single-cell whole genome amplification. The benefits of the BioSkryb ResolveDNA® technology include the ability to control the amplicon size during amplification. This allows the incorporation of barcode identifiers into each sample template, enabling unparalleled reproducibility and sensitive detection of DNA lesions. The complete workflow solution is especially useful in cancer research as it allows the detection of single resistant mutant cells (MRD) in heterogeneous cancers such as leukemia. It also enables new applications for gene sequencing that need a level of resolution simply not available today.
Let Every Single Cell Tell Its Story
- Enables whole genome and transcriptome sequencing from a single cell - Uses a single cell for the construction of a whole-genome and full-length mRNA transcriptome library
- Provides industry-leading genomic coverage and resolution - Leverages a novel patented technology, primary template-directed amplification (PTA), to dramatically increase genomic capture and coverage to 97%
- Superior transcriptome capture and coverage - Increases gene body coverage, representation across transcript sizes, and variant calling versus droplet-based RNA sequencing methods
- Fits into established laboratory protocols - Compatible with various methods of single-cell singulation, sequencing platforms, and downstream applications, including whole exome and panel-based sequencing
- Scales to experiment size - Low-cost, scalable approach with up to 96 reactions per kit
- Bioinformatics analysis included - Bioinformatics analysis and data visualization through BaseJumper™ bioinformatics platform