Affymetrix GeneChip products, tools, and resources help advance the work of researchers via microarray analysis. Application areas include plant and animal genomics and transcriptomics, including basic research, technologies for breeding, population diversity and conservation, trait analysis, cancer research, and clinical validation and cytogenetics. The genetics of human complex traits, Mendelian disorders, and disease states are studied across the population using high density genotyping arrays for genome-wide association studies.
The microarray pioneer and inventors of the GeneChip
- Human Copy Number analysis
- Human Cytogenetics analysis
- Expression analysis arrays across a wide range of human, plant and animal genomes
- Genotyping arrays for genome studies across a wide range of organisms
- miRNA profiling
- Transcriptome profiling
Affymetrix Instruments and Software
- GeneChip System and Software
- GeneTitan – Automated high throughput microarray system.
- Nimbus automated target prep system
Eureka high-volume Genotyping for Agriculture
- Genotyping panels for a range agricultural plants and animals
- Custom genotyping panels for your agricultural organism
- Genotyping services